ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Contact a Diamond Build Specialists TODAY!
Roofing Services Engineered To Fit Your Building & Your Budget
- SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Roofing system reinforcement, is critical to roofing system performance and longevity. Daily summer roof temperatures in the DFW area can swing from 30 – 50 degrees in the early morning to over 120 (Cool-Roof) or 180 (Rock or Capsheet) degrees or more in the same afternoon, depending on system UV reflectivity.
Expansion and contraction from heat is the number one killer of roofing systems, twisting, pulling and tearing at fasteners, terminations and seams during daily thermo-cycles, eventually resulting in mole-runs, cracks and splits in a roof.
Trust your commercial property to our experienced team for :
- Annual roof maintenance – We will clean your gutters and waterways, examine for punctures or openings, and ensure that any minor repairs are addressed before they worsen.
- Guaranteed work – We guarantee all of our work and provide free service calls.
- Experience you can rely on – Locally owned & operated
- Environmentally friendly – We offer Green Roofing options including installation of solar panels and solar tiles.
- Title 24 & Cool Roofs – We are qualified to install Cool Roofs to help lower energy costs.
- TPO & PVC Roofing – Equipped to install TPO & PVC materials, which approx. only 30% of roofers can do
Diamond Built has a team that gives you FAST AND EFFICIENT WORK with experience that builds quality for your investment.
RESIDENTIAL REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
Keeping Your Life Disruption-Free As Possible During Your Project
Keeping your roof in top condition is one of the most important aspects of home ownership. A good roof helps protect this asset so that when you’re ready to sell – you have a great inspection report and lots of equity.
IS IT TIME TO REPLACE YOUR ROOF?
The combination of rough spring storms with hail and high winds, along with scorching summer heat, can cause roof tiles to take damage and begin shrinking, cracking, and peeling.
- Any interior leaks are a big red flag, and can cause expensive water damage in the home. A small visible leak means there is a lot more going on that you can’t see.
- Granules in the gutter indicate that the binders in your composition shingles are weakening and providing less protection against heat and rain.
- Shrinking, peeling, and cracking shingles indicate that they are nearing the end of their lifespan.
Storm Damage Replacements – Can your roof survive the coming storm?
Hail damage is tough to see from the yard… usually people wait until they start getting a leak to discover there is a problem… this just creates MORE damage and more money to fix the problem! Recognize the signs of damage before you have costly issues.
- Significant wind can cause shingles to blow off the roof deck. Missing shingles can lead to leaks and other interior damage. Other wind damage may not be easy to see, especially if the adhesive seal that provides a water-shedding surface is broken.
- With Hail Damage a distinct pattern of small round-shaped divots on the edges of the shingles, Indentations in the shingle where granules are missing, a large pile of granules at the end of your downspout; a small amount is normal, especially on new shingles.
We recommend having your roof looked at once a year.
Schedule your inspection NOW before the next storm season!
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION RENOVATIONS
Diamond Built manages all projects to exact need and specification, ensuring you are not spending money on unused product. Having skilled tradesmen and experienced project management can make all the difference for your renovation project.
- Custom Projects
- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Windows & Doors
- Wall Demo / Additions
We take personal pride in all the work we do. We strive to maintain a very high level of craftsmanship and as always customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We treat all of our customers like family. We are local so we can offer that personal service that you don’t see from many others.